Sunday 24 January 2021

Sally Hansen Valentine's Smoosh Nail Art

 samples

My first Valentine's nail art is a smoosh mani using all Sally Hansen polishes.  I used the Good. Kind. Pure line that I love so much.

I am wearing Almond Tan on my pointer and Pink Cardamom on my pinkie.  For the smoosh I used those two shades as well as Beet It, Golden Quartz, Peony Origins and Eco-Rose.  I added some gold leaf foil as well.

To get the 'smoosh' I dab all the colours onto a piece of plastic, swirl them with a tooth pick and then pick it up with a stamper and press it onto my nail.  I love how you get a different look every time!

Sally Hansen Valentine's Smoosh Nail Art

I'm getting so excited for Valentine's Day, I have a few more mani's on my mind.

Have a great day loves!

Anne xo

1 comment:

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...