Tuesday 27 April 2021

Elle Polish Spring + Summer 2021

 samples

Hi Loves!

I'm so excited to share the new Elle Polish Spring/Summer 2021 collection with you today!

There are 10 new polishes in this fun new collection.  All 10 polishes are a cream finish but there are a few that have the sweetest, barely-there shimmer.  All 10 had a fantastic formula, easy to work with and self leveling!

First up is Pulp, a gorgeous pink with the sweetest shimmer running throughout. I used two coats for my swatch.

Elle Pulp

Tangerine is a fabulous hot orange with that fun light shimmer again.  Two coats.

Elle Tangerine

Rust is a fiery hot red with the slightest bit of shimmer.  Two coats.

Elle Rust

Lauren is a sweet pale yellow cream.  I used three thin coats for my swatch.

Elle Lauren

Orchid is a stunning orchid purple with a tiny bit of shimmer.  You can see it in the bottle, there's just a tiny bit in there.  I love how it's a little surprise and barely there.

Elle Orchid

Sorbet is a gorgeous strawberry pink with that fabulous shimmer again.  It really shows up in this beauty.  Two coats.

Elle Sorbet

Cerulean is a bright yet soft baby blue cream.  Two coats.


Seafoam is a stunning seafoam green with shimmer!  I love this gorgeous colour, two coats.

Elle Seafoam

Stems is a bright and fun leaf green cream.  Two coats.

Elle Stems

Lapis is a stunningly beautiful, bright blue cream.  Two coats.

Elle Lapis

What do you think of the new Elle Polish Spring + Summer 2021 collection?  These polishes will be available on April 29th on the Elle Polish website.

Have a great day Loves,

Anne xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...