Monday 15 December 2014

Color Club Bell Bottom Babe

Hey Dolls!

OK, where the heck have I been hiding that Color Club Bell Bottom Babe is new to me?  This might be my new favorite polish....ever.  I haven't even seen swatches of this beauty.  Best of all, I found this for $1.50 at Winners.

Bell Bottom Babe is a lovely cornflower blue with the most amazing pink shimmer.  The shimmer makes the polish look purple from afar, but when you look close up, you see that lovely soft blue and bright pink shimmer that just makes this polish look electric.  I had the most compliments ever when I wore this mani!


My photo's make this polish look a lot more purple than it actually is.  In real life (Is this real life?) it is a much softer cornflower blue.


I added a little jeweled sticker (from Japan, sent by a friend).  Eeeeeee!  I just can't get enough of this polish.



I gotta say between Bell Bottom Babe, East Austin, Miss Bliss and Wicker Park, Color Club is KILLIN it!

3 comments:

  1. This color is gorgeous! If I owned it, I wouldn't get enough of it too. That hear sticker is cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This colour is SO gorgeous! Wish I could get my hands on it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is stunning! x

    ReplyDelete

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...