Saturday 21 November 2015

China Glaze I'm Not Lion and Joe Fresh Pink Pearl

Hey Dolls

I have a soft accent mani to share with you today.  I picked up Joe Fresh Pink Pearl a while ago and  kinda forgot about it until now!  It was a new polish for Spring 2015.  Pink Pearl is a very pretty baby pink with lovely pale blue shimmer.  I needed three coats to get the opacity that I like.



I love using China Glaze I'm Not Lion as an accent nail.  I think it adds the perfect touch and the color of the glitter goes with so many polishes.



I hope you are all having a great weekend!

Anne xo

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! The pink is lovely and the glitter is so sparkly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both very pretty, I love anything with blue shimmer....really need that China Glaze! Gorgeous nails and pix!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...this is so pretty. Love the combination of colors and love the glittery one too. Great choice indeed!

    ReplyDelete

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...