Wednesday 4 July 2018

Drip Marble Manicure

Hiya Dolls!

I tried my first Drip Marble manicure the other day and I'm in love!  I have been seeing and hearing about drip marble manis but I was never sure how they were done.  I saw a great tutorial on Instagram and had to give it a try myself.

Drip Marble Manicure

To make this Drip Marble mani, I dropped about 12 drops of nail polish onto a piece of plastic, then I picked up the plastic and moved it around to let the colors mix together until I got the desired look.  I let it dry for 3 hours and then I painted one coat of polish on my nail and placed the decal on my nail and trimmed off the excess and did a bit of clean up with acetone.  


The colors I used for the drip marble are all OPI, Champagne for Breakfast, Five-and-Ten, Let Me Bayou a Drink, Starry-Eyed for Dear Daniel, Life Gave Me Lemons, Towel Me About, Malibu Pier Pressure and Aurora Berry-alis.  I am wearing Aurora Berry-alis on my pinkie, and Essie Ballet Slippers on my pointer finger.

Have you tried a Drip Marble mani before?  What do you think of it?

Anne xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...