Friday 21 September 2018

Color Club Holographic, What's Your Sign?

Hello Lovelies!

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw an end display of Color Club polishes at Walmart the other day.  I had heard that Walmart in the USA had Color Club polishes but we didn't have in any Canada until this month.  I picked up 3 polishes, 2 holo's and one color changer.  I'm sure I will end up with all of them at some point!

What's Your Sign? is a beautiful silver holographic with gorgeous pink shimmer.  I am so in love with this beauty!  The formula was easy to work with, two perfect coats was all I needed.

Color Club Holographic What's Your Sign?

The linear holo rainbow shows up so much better in the sunshine than it does under my lamps (which is what I used for these photos).


Do you have any of the beauties in this Holographic collection?

Have a great day lovelies!

Anne xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...