Thursday 25 July 2019

Deborah Lippmann Daytripper, Swatch and Review

Hey Dolls!

I picked up the beautiful Daytripper by Deborah Lippmann from Winners the other day.  It was on sale for $3.00, I love when I get a good deal on great polishes!

Daytripper is a bright watermelon pink with a crelly formula.  I ended up doing 3 coats because my nails are quite long and I don't love the look of my nail line showing!  I totally want to do a jelly sandwich with this polish!


This is actually the first Deborah Lippmann polish that I've owned!  I love the bottle, so unique!  The formula was great and easy to work with.

Have a great day loves!

Anne xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...