Friday 26 July 2019

OPI My Solar Clock is Ticking

Hiya Dolls!

I have been wanting OPI My Solar Clock is Ticking for so long now!  I didn't end up getting the Peru Collection last Fall and this one of the beauties that I was so sad to miss out on!  So happy I have it in my collection now.

My Solar Clock is Ticking is a beautiful terracotta rose cream.  It has an amazing formula, two easy coats for perfect opacity.  I'm putting this beauty on my toes right away, I think it's a great color for a Summer pedicure.

OPI My Solar Clock is Ticking

Have a great day loves!

Anne xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...