Wednesday 15 July 2020

OPI Neons Summer 2019

I have three OPI polishes to show you today from the Neon Summer Collection for 2019.

I ended up using a white base coat for Orange You a Rockstar? and V-I-Pink PassesPositive Vibes Only didn't need one.

Orange You a Rockstar? over top of a white base coat.  Two coats.  Such a bright and fabulous neon coral.

OPI Orange You a Rockstar?

V-I-Pink Passes over top of a white base coat.  Two coats.  The perfect Summer pink neon, this is going on my toes asap.

OPI V-I-Pink Passes

Positive Vibes Only, a stunning neon purple.  I didn't end up using a white base coat for this one.  Two coats.

OPI Positive Vibes Only

Did you pick up any of the OPI Neon Collection from Summer 2019?  Which one is your fave?

Have a great day loves,

Anne xo

1 comment:

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...