Thursday 15 October 2020

Color Club Holographic Unbreakable and That's Rich

 Hey Dolls!

I picked up some Holographic Color Club polishes at Winners the other day.  I'm a sucker for any holo polish, especially Color Club!

Unbreakable is a gorgeous coppery pink shade with fabulous rainbow holo!  To make this polish even more fabulous; it is a one coater!

That's Rich is a stunning berry fuchsia.  I found the holo wasn't quite as strong with this one but I also swatched on a cloudy day so the pics are under my lamp light which never does them justice.

What is your fave Color Club holo polish?

Have a great day loves!

Anne xo

 

1 comment:

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...