Friday 7 October 2011

A franken

I love Deborah Lippman's candy shop sooooo much I can't stand it!  So until I can get my hands and nails on a bottle of my own, I've frankened my own!  I realized afterwards that I need mucho more glitter. 





For this franken I used Revlon's Cherries in the Snow, which is a super deep red, and I mixed just a few drops into 1/2 bottle of clear to make a jelly.  Jellies are my faaaave!  And then I added Wet and Wilds Party of 5 glitter and Nyx girls carnival glitter, oh and some Milani glitter also.  I love the squishy feel to it, but I'm gonna haves to throw some more glitter in there.  I. can't. get. enough. glitter  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...