Wednesday 12 October 2011

Revlon and Klean Color unites

For this mani, I started with a clear base of course!  Even though I always use a base coat, I still have some staining on my natural nails.  Then I did 2 coats of Revlon's Cherries in the Snow.  I added just 1 coat of Klean Color's Black Chunky Holo. 




I just bought (for the first time ever!) Seche Vite top coat.  I've used it a few times now and absolutely loooove it!  I put a medium thick coat on my wet nails and it makes them touchable in about 60 seconds.  It's faaaabulous!  My only trouble was with this mani, and I'm wondering if it's the Klean color polish?  Does anyone have this problem?  I didn't touch it for about 10 mins and when I did the whole mani just slid right off my nail!  What the heck?




So even though I didn't get to kept this mani on, I love looking at the photos!  I'll re-create it again and maybe skip the Seche Vite this time!

1 comment:

  1. Love this, and your nails are great shape, glad I found your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...