Sunday 20 May 2012

OPI Vampsterdam, Holland Collection

I have OPI Vampsterdam from the Holland Collection to show you today.  Nory sent me this and I loooove it.  The formula was great, 2 easy coats.  It has a bit of a metallic feel, so there are a few brush strokes visible.  I wore this for 4 days, and didn't have one single chip!  A little tip wear, but that was it.  I love OPI's for that.

This burgundy brown has a look of shimmer to it, when you look close up at the bottle you see streaks of the tinest silver shimmer I've ever seen, looks like silver dust.  So pretty.




Do you have any colors from the Holland collection?




9 comments:

  1. This looks amazing on you! no Holland OPIs for me yet

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the silver in the polish, subtle and very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I don't have any of the colors from the Holland collection... I might have to think about getting this one, though! It's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This color is magnificent on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No wonder this one seems to be sold out everywhere I look--it's so very lush!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks heavenly on you! I love the peek of silver.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very vampy! I love this for a winter mani!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have I Don't Give A Rotterdam! I love that name...tee hee! I've been thinking about getting this color too. It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...