Tuesday 1 October 2013

Twinsie Tuesday

Hiya Dolls!
 
Today for Twinsie Tuesday everyone is posting their astrology sign mani.  I'm not down with astrology, so I'm just sharing a pretty swatch with ya.  This little gem is Love & Beauty by Forever 21 Baby Blue/Hot Pink.  It has pink and holographic hex glitter with micro purple glitter suspended in a milky blue base. 

 
I needed 4 coats to get the opacity I like (I just lost all of you didn't I?).  My nails are pretty stained from all the polish I wear, so I needed 4 coats to cover that.  Using an opaque light blue base first would cut down on the amount of layers I need.
 

Take a peek at the other Twinsie's blogs to see their mani's this week:
 
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Rachel at Top Coat It
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Traci at DrinkCitra
 


13 comments:

  1. What a pretty polish!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love those milky polishes. There is something so eye-catching about them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really impressed with all of the indie-like polishes coming from Love & Beauty. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! Go F21! They're really stepping it up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is soooooo completely gorgeous!!! Love it on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have this and after seeing your swatch, seriously need to wear mine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have this one and it's very pretty! I have yet to wear it though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. For four coats it doesn't look thick at all, and I just love that blue tint to the milky base!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a sucker for milky glitters. This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...