Thursday 17 April 2014

Sally Hansen It's Chiff-on!

Hiya Dolls
 
I have been so into PINK polish lately, I can't seem to get enough of it.  I would definately say that I have more pink polishes than any other color in my collection.  So of course when I saw Sally Hansen It's Chiff-on! I knew I had to have it.
 
It's Chiff-on! is a lovely peachy-pink with tiny gold flakies.  Are you kidding me?  That's got to be the perfect combo!
 

Application was fantastically smooth and easy.  Two coats, with no streaks or bald spots.
 
 
I feel like I pass up a lot of Sally Hansen polishes, which is silly because they have a lot of really great shades!  This one is definately a win in my book!
 
 



2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful shade! Ah I just love your nails :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I really like the subtle flakies.

    ReplyDelete

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...