Tuesday 24 November 2015

Wet n Wild Megalast Swatches

Hey Dolls!

I picked up a couple of Wet n Wild Megalast polishes from Superstore the other day.  I never really pay much attention to Wet n Wild anymore but they had so many cute colors and for $2.99, I couldn't leave them there!

First up is Undercover, a super pretty dusty rose cream.  I am totally shocked at how great the formula and lasting power these polishes have!  I used two easy coats plus top coat for my swatches.



Do you see all that gorgeous shimmer in the bottle?  That is why I picked Disturbia up, but sadly it doesn't really translate on the nail.  It's still a stunning color and amazing formula but I was really hoping for that shimmer to show up on the nail.



Haze of Love is a vampy, burgundy red cream.  I don't usually buy reds, but this one really caught my eye!  And again the formula and wear time is amazing with Haze of Love.



Have a great day lovelies!

Anne xo

6 comments:

  1. There all such pretty colors. I own one color from this particular line from Wet n' Wild and I was really happy with it too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lisa! Ya I was totally surprised at how great the formula's are! Super happy with them.

      Delete
  2. Undercover is one of my favorites! One of my friends had it and I really wanted it (I wasn't sure what brand or color it was though) and so I bought tons of almost the same color till my friend finally bought it for my. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too funny! I do that a lot too if I see a polish that I love on someone else! I've been looking for a dupe for Essie Marathin for like a year now!

      Delete
  3. Lovely colours! I used to LOVE wet n wild polishes, and I still have some in my collection now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya I'm so glad that I took a look at them! Lots of great colors and I still can't get over the formula and wear time!

      Delete

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...