Thursday 28 April 2016

Wedding Nails, Neutral Gradient

Hey Dolls!

I have a soft, neutral gradient mani to share with you today that I think would be perfect for the upcoming wedding season.  It is super soft and romantic with the peach tone, while still looking crisp and clean with that bright white.  I created this for a wedding manicure collaboration with Salon Supply Store.

The colors I used are OPI Stop I'm Blushing! and Essie Private Weekend.  I used a sponge and Liquid Palisade (see my review here) so the gradient was a breeze.



For my own wedding 14 years ago, I wore a classic french manicure.  What did you wear for your wedding day, or what WILL you wear on your wedding day?!  Have a great day loves!

Anne xo

2 comments:

  1. Those are some lovely wedding nails! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely indeed. I super like the lightness of color and the uniqueness of it. A must try!

    ReplyDelete

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...