Thursday 5 January 2017

Burgundy and Gold Skittle Manicure

Hey Dolls!

Happy New Year!  I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday Season.  To start off the New Year, I have a new skittle mani to share with you.

On my pointer I am wearing OPI I'm Gown for Anything! and my middle finger is A Mirror Escape, both from the Alice Through The Looking Glass Collection 2016  (see my full collection swatches here).My ring finger is OPI Infinite Shine Lincoln Park After Dark and my pinkie is Essie Angora Cardi.



In case you are curious, I am wearing OPI A Mirror Escape on my thumb.  My top coat is NYC Grand Central Station.

Have a great day lovelies!

Anne xo

1 comment:

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...