Wednesday 19 April 2017

Rosy Glitter Skittle Manicure

Hey Dolls!

I have a rosy glitter skittle mani to share with you today!  I love how soft and romantic it looks.

On my pointer finger I am wearing Joe Fresh Nude, it's such a lovely rose leaning nude.  My middle finger is China Glaze I'm Not Lion which is one of my fave glitters ever!  My ring finger is Essie Urban Jungle and my pinkie is Joe Fresh Rosewood.  And if you are curious, I am wearing Joe Fresh Nude on my thumb.



Hope you all had a Happy Easter.  We were busy doing reno's all weekend to get our house ready to sell!  Exciting times!

Have a great Wednesday lovelies!

Anne xo

2 comments:

  1. I have only just discovered your blog - you are very talented - you have a very good eye for colour. Most impressed.

    ReplyDelete

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...