Tuesday 17 October 2017

Essie Mint Candy Apple

Hey Dolls!

I finally picked up Essie Mint Candy Apple.  I see this beautiful color everywhere and thought it was time to finally purchase it!  I went through my stash and I don't have anything that is the same shade, close but not the same!  When I went through my Essie collection, I noticed that I purchase a lot of blue shades, which is so strange because I'm not a huge fan of blues!  There must be something about those Essie blues that I just love!

The formula was super great, especially for a minty-green shade!  Two easy coats was all I needed.



Do you guys own this Essie beauty?

Have a great day lovelies,

Anne xo

3 comments:

  1. Anne this colour is amazing on you. It's such a classic Essie shade, glad you've managed to pick it up.
    Vicky x
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
  2. This photo got me to break mine out. I have to say yours is zo much prettier than mine. On me it was a very dusty pale green tea. Yours looks like alot of blur in it.

    ReplyDelete

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...