Thursday 19 October 2017

L'oreal Paris Colour Riche in Dimanche Apres-Midi

Hiya Dolls!

I have another beautiful L'oreal Colour Riche to share with you today!  I'm starting to become obsessed with these polishes, the colours are gorgeous, the formula is fantastic, they have awesome wear time and they smell amazing!

Dimanche Apres-Midi is a romantic pale pink with a crelly finish.  I ended up using three coats to see if I could cover my nail line a little more.  The third coat didn't make much of a difference, so two thick coats would be fine.

The Colour Riche line is only available in Canada right now.  I'm not sure when or if it will launch in the USA.



Have you tried any of the Colour Riche line?  What one is your favorite?

Have a great day lovelies,

Anne xo

1 comment:

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...