Tuesday 17 April 2018

Black and White Marble Smoosh Mani

Hiya Lovelies!

Another Marble Smoosh Mani coming at ya today!  I went for a classic black and white with a hint of pink look, and gold flakes of course.

I used all OPI's (my fave brand for sure).  The black is OPI Never Have too Mani Friends from the Hello Kitty Collection (see swatches of the full collection here).  The white is OPI I Cannoli Wear OPI from the Venice Collection (see swatches here).  The soft white I used is OPI Funny Bunny and the pretty pink (that you can barely see) is OPI Bubble Bath.

grape fizz nails black and white marble smoosh mani

grape fizz nails black and white marble smoosh mani

What do you think of this Marble Smoosh Mani?

Have a great day loves!

Anne xo


1 comment:

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...