Monday 16 April 2018

Joe Fresh Gel Look Polishes

Hey Dolls!

I picked up a few new Joe Fresh Gel Look polishes the other day.  I just chose some random ones that caught my eye.  Joe Fresh polishes are $4.00 each or 3 for $10.00.

First up is Kiwi, a sweet pastel kiwi shade.  I was expecting Kiwi to be really streaky, but it was super easy to work with.  I did two thick coats and it was perfectly opaque.

joe fresh gel look kiwi

joe fresh gel look kiwi

Vintage Pink is a gorgeous dusty rose shade that you know is right up my alley.  I know I've said it before (and I'm sure this won't be the last time) but I will never tire of shades like this.  I need them all!  I ended up needing three coats of this one.

joe fresh gel look vintage pink

joe fresh gel look vintage pink

Sparkling Glitz is a stunning pewter-platinum metallic foil.  This one is a one coater which makes it even more awesome!

joe fresh gel look sparkling glitz

joe fresh gel look sparkling glitz

You can find Joe Fresh polishes at Superstores in Canada and online at Joe Fresh.

Have a great day loves!

Anne xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...