Saturday 14 July 2018

Minty Drip Marble Manicure

Hiya Dolls!

It's going to be a little quiet around here for the next two weeks as we will be in Disneyland!  My Huz turns 40 this year so we decided to spend it in his fave place.

I made this minty drip marble design last week and wore it for 5 days.  As you can tell, I am all about some drip marbles lately.

Minty Drip Marble Manicure

I am wearing OPI You've Got Nata on Me on my pointer and middle finger.  My pinkie is Heroine NYC in Empower-Mint.  For the drip marble I used all the colors and Essie Blue-tiful Horizon.


Hope ya'll are having a fabulous Summer!

Love Anne xo

4 comments:

  1. Hi Anne, your nails and manicures are soooo beautiful. I get a lot of inspiration from your posts both here and on Instagram! Thank you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the two colors. They really compliment each other. Id love to try the drip marble, its gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so beautiful! That ring finder accent nail is everything. Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...