Sunday 9 September 2018

Geode Drip Marble Nails

Hiya Lovelies!

I made a Drip Marble Manicure using a few of my favorite polishes from the Cirque Colors Facets 2018 Collection (see full swatches here).  As soon as I saw these gorgeous holo jellies, I knew they would be perfect in a Drip Marble.

I used 5 polishes for this look, Cirque Colors Morganite and Dioptase and OPI The I's Have It, Funny Bunny, and I'm Gown for Anything! 

Geode Drip Marble Nails



I made a video tutorial on Instagram if you want to see how I create my Drip Marble Nails.

Have a great day loves!

Anne xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...