Friday 18 January 2019

Sally Hansen Color Whirl Marble-ous Drip Marble Manicure

Hiya Lovelies!

As soon as I heard about the new Sally Hansen Color Whirl polishes I knew I had to have them!  I believe there is just two, a black and a whitish pink.  I picked up the white one called Marble-ous when I was on a day trip to the States last week.  I haven't seen these in Canada yet.

I knew that I wanted to use it in my drip marble designs.  I tried it just over regular polish and it does have a cool circular effect.  It separates into little tiny circles and lets the polish underneath peek through.

For my Drip Marble Mani I used all Sally Hansen polishes.  Gilty Party, Ocean Daze, Motley Hue, Golden Glow, I Tiramis-you and of course the Color Whirl Marble-ous.

Sally Hansen Color Whirl Marble-ous Drip Marble Manicure

You can see the circular effect quite a bit in the berry purple polish (Motley Hue) the most.  I think it looks so cool.

Have you guys tried the Sally Hansen Color Whirl  polishes at all?  What do you think of them?

Have a great day loves!

Anne xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...