Thursday 19 December 2019

OPI Winter Blue Drip Marble Mani

Hiya Dolls!

It's been a minute since I've had the time to do some nail art!  I decided to do a Winter Blue Drip Marble Mani

 I used all OPI shades, Gelato on My Mind and I Cannoli Wear OPI from the Italy Collection. Give Me Space from the Starlight Collection, Rich Girls & Po-Boys from the New Orleans Collection and Love Angel Music Baby from the Gwen Stefani Collection.

OPI Winter Blue Drip Marble Mani

To create the Drip Marble look I drop a few blobs of each polish onto a piece of pliable plastic (a thick ziplock bag works well) and then I move the plastic around until the polishes swirl together in a pattern that I like.  I let it dry for a day usually (4-8 hours would do).  Once dry, peel the dry polish off the plastic.  I put a base coat on my nail and while it is still tacky I adhere the dried polish design onto my nail.  

Have a great day loves!

Anne xo

1 comment:

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...