Tuesday 23 July 2013

Twinsie Tuesday Splatter Mani

Hiya Dolls
 
For TT today we all tried our hand at a Splatter Mani.  I played it safe and just used black and white for my splatter effect.
 
My base coat is Barry M Gelly in Prickly Pear which is the most gorgeous lavender.  I splattered Wet & Wild Black first using the straw method and then OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls next.  Two generous coats of my fave top coat NYC Grand Central Station made it nice and smooth.  I really love how this turned out.
 
 

Take a peek at the other Twinsie's mani's this week:
 

Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Traci at DrinkCitra

14 comments:

  1. I love the black and white on purple! These are really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always debate whether or not I should get prickly pear. The swatches are always so different online. It looks gorgeous on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The way this is splattered across your nails reminds me of when someone photographs smoke going across something - so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your splatter looks so perfect!! Lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love your splatter mani! It's so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't know how you did it, but this is absolutely breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful! Very simple and chic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colors you used! It almost has an eerie look!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love these colors together!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun! Love the lavender base with the black and white splatter! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are really cool! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The color combo is great Anne! Don't think you played it safe at all.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks so nice! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a gorgeous lavender and I love thee graphic quality of the black and white!

    ReplyDelete

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...