Saturday 19 October 2013

Pink Week Breast Cancer Awareness, Essie Better Together with Gold Flakes

Hey Dolls
 
Today is the last day of Pink Mani Week for Breast Cancer Awareness.  I really learned a lot this week about breast cancer, and I hope you did too.
 
For my last mani, I started with Finger Paints Pink Imagination.  I added a coat of Sephora By OPI, It's Real 18K Gold Top Coat, and then a layer of Essie Better Together overtop.  I love the end result, so soft and pretty.
 



And the last fact on Breast Cancer.  I really hope these have been helpful for you ladies.



6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love how subtle it is. The gold flakies are beautiful on top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't notice the gold flakes at first but I think it just makes the mani! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this on my feed when you first posted it and thought it was pretty but I don't wear pink much and brushed it off. However I've found myself thinking about this mani all week! It's soft and subtle and just gorgeous. I'm now looking through my stash to see if I can come up with something similar since I don't currently have a gold flake polish.

    ReplyDelete

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...