Tuesday 12 June 2012

Twinsie Tuesday Half Moon

Twinsie Tuesday is back again, this week we are showing a half moon mani, using a pastel and a neon.

I used Orly Prelude to a Kiss as my pastel.  It's a soft orange cream pastel.  And I used Billie Electric Fuschia as my neon.  It's a neon pink with a lot of blue shimmer.  It showed up like crazay  in some pics.




Go check out the other lovely Twinsie Tuesday laday's:

Amanda at Amandalandish
Ashley at Art Evolve
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Srsly Swatched
Katherine at Haul of Fame
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Meredith at Polish and Charms
Rachel at Top Coat It

16 comments:

  1. I love your color choices!! Perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great combo love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty! The colors are so summery and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I love these colors together! I also really like how small you got your little half moons, mine are always so big and awkward. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love half moon nails .
    The pink is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great color combo! You and Amanda are double twinsies today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a beautiful combination!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous, I love the contrast!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute! LOVE Electric Fuchsia!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This came out beautiful! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so bright and fun! I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that we were twinsies for this!

    ReplyDelete

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...