Saturday 14 July 2012

Billie Green Meadows

I was so happy to find this Summer neon, but once it was on my nails, I realized that I just cannot rock this look.  It was waaaay too bright for me.
And besides not loving it on me, it was a huge pain in the butt to apply.  This was five layers people!  Re-dic.  I suppose I could have done thicker layers, or maybe layered it over white?  Too late, I'm over it!
  
I do love the white shimmer in it though!


Artificial light

Natural light


Yes all 3 of these pics are the same polish, just different lighting, my camera could not handle this color either!

Are you guys sporting the neon trend?




8 comments:

  1. The colour is gorgeous, although I'm not too sure on the shimmer look for it - for myself :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a nice green, that's too bad about the formula!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome, but yeah, neons and their formulas. Today I had to use five coats myself for Sinful Colors Neon Melon: matte, clumpy, and streaky. But once I committed, I loved how it came out. Next time, I'll try to use white "underwear" like I've seen other girls do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the neon look on others, but can't bring myself to rock it. Looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a nice neon green. I like the shimmer in it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not huge on neon on myself, either, but I think the colors are pretty! I am always in favor of more nail polish colors being available, whether they're colors I'd wear or not!

    ReplyDelete

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...