Tuesday 25 June 2013

Barry M Kingsland Road

Hiya Dolls!
 
It's Twinsie Tuesday again and today we are showing you a Beach themed mani.  The weather here in Southern BC isn't very 'beachy' yet, but once that sun comes out I will be spending my whole Summer at the beach!
 
My Mom just got back from a trip to England and my lovely cousin picked out a few polishes to send home with her.  I asked for Barry M's of course, and she picked out the most perfect ones for me!  I chose a textured polish to show you today that goes along with our beach theme.  Kingsland Road is a soft pink that reminded me of a pink sand beach.  One day I WILL visit a pink sandy beach, it's on my list.
 
 
Application was great, I did three very thin coats and it dried pretty quick.  Removal wasn't too bad either, a little harder than a cream, but nothing like a glitter!
 

Be sure to check out the other Twinsies, I'm guessing that there is going to be some fun nail art this week!
 

Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Traci at DrinkCitra


14 comments:

  1. I would love to visit a beach with pink sand!!! Just thinking about it makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pink looks lovely on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink sandy beach is on my list too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Beautiful polish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty!!! Oh to be on a pink sandy beach!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! I really want to get my hands on a few Barry M's!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a really pretty texture polish! I too want to visit a pink sand beach one day! I have a candle thats called Pink Sands and it smells sooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh this is a beauty! A pink beach sounds awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm not typically a texture fan, but I really love how this one turned out! The pink is just so delicate. =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this color! Such a pretty pink!

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh wow, this is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...