Saturday 21 March 2020

Color Club Halo Chrome, Swatch and Review

Hello Loves!

I bought 6 of the Color Club Halo Chrome polishes a while back.  Showing you 4 of them today.

Is it Love or Luster? is a gorgeous pink metallic with holo glitter flecks.  You can only see the holo in direct sunlight.


Metal of Honor is a vibrant purple metallic with holo glitter flecks. Two coats and an easy to work with formula.


Beg Borrow and Steel is a silver metallic with holo glitter flecks.  Two coats.


Good as Gold is a gold metallic with holo glitter flecks.  Two coats.


You can't see a lot of the holo under my lamp light but it does show up nicely in the sunlight.

Have a great day loves

Anne xo

1 comment:

  1. They look alright, I bet they look fab in the sun :-D

    ReplyDelete

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...