Monday 23 March 2020

Essie Spring Marble Smoosh Mani

Hey Dolls!

Hope you are all doing well and staying safe.  We are staying home here in BC to do our part and try our best to keep people healthy.

I picked a few shades for this Essie Spring Marble Smoosh Mani.  I used Essie Urban Jungle on my pointer finger and Find Me an Oasis on my middle finger.  I used those two shades and Ballet Slippers, Fashionista and Gorge-ous Geodes for the smoosh part.

Essie Spring Smoosh Mani

If you want to know how I do my Smoosh Mani's, check out this post of mine for instructions.

Have a great day loves and stay safe!

Anne xo

1 comment:

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...