Monday 16 March 2020

Zoya Pink Smoosh Mani

SAMPLES

Hey Dolls!

What a crazy time we are all having right now!  Looks like we have plenty of time to stay home for the next few weeks.  Praying that everyone stays safe!

I decided to use all Zoya polishes in a pink palette to make a smoosh mani.  It's been a while since I made one.

I used Zoya Joey, which is also on my pointer and pinkie fingers.  For the smoosh polishes I used Monroe, Brandi, Jordan, Minnie, Alicia and Nahla.

Zoya Pink Smoosh Mani


I love how sweet and Springy this turned out.  Of course I added a sprinkle of gold flakes on to finish the look.

What do you think of this pink Zoya Smoosh?

Have a great day loves!

Anne xo

1 comment:

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...