Monday 27 February 2012

Choose Me, Essence

S'up ladies ?!  I have Choose Me by Essence today.  It's another polish from my swap with Nory, she picked some awesome polishes for me!

Choose Me is a pretty turquoise, jelly-ish base with tons of gold and blue glass flecks floating in it.  It went on so nicely, 2 thin coats.



I put a coat of Essie Matte About You, cuz I really wanted to see what this would look like mattified.  I really liked the look of it matte, and I wore it like that for a while, but then put a shiny top coat on and watched it come alive again.








12 comments:

  1. I have this and I've never tried it! What's wrong with me? It's beautiful on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty polish! I haven't tried mine yet but your swatches look so pretty, I'll have to try mine soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really finding myself drawn to polishes like this. Such a cool polish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely! I may put this on my toes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for over 200 followers! Love this colour!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really pretty!!! And I actually like it matte ;0).

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw this colour in Target today and the bottle is teeny tiny!! Looks awesome matte!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have like two backups of this one :D

    I'm browsing your blog and I like your pictures ;>

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE the matte version of this

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks amazing mattified!

    ReplyDelete

I looove your comments! They make me happy, keep 'em coming! I'd love to check out your blog too, please email me, grapefizznails@yahoo.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...